Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scrapping from Thanksgiving Break...

Along with my goal of making 52 cards in 2010, I set a personal goal to do 52 layouts in scrapping, as well. I'm also failing there but doing MUCH better than the 1 card so far this year... Here are a few lo's that I did over the Thanksgiving vacation because we were able to stay home this year so I got to do what I LOVE and that's scrap!!!

This first page was for Taylor's album from Christmas Morning in 2008. I had done Madison's page but never Taylor's so with another Christmas approaching, I figured I better get one it! I cut the trees from a very busy sheet of 12 x 12 paper and then foam mounted them for some dimension. She was only 5 months old here.


This next page is another one for the Yosemite album. I actually based the layout on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I loved these papers! Very fun colors! Josh and I rented the raft to float but Madison wasn't old enough, so my In-laws brought her to the bridge in the picture and we "picked" her up and took her down the rest of the way with us. They kept Taylor while we did it, so that is a picture of them and Taylor as we left. This was the highlight of the trip for me! :)


Finally, I did this lo for a Monochromatic challenge on sb.com. It had to be in purples and this was so hard for me, yet I like the end result... and then I forgot to go post it on the site! LOL! Oh well! This was Madison at 9 months old at my parents house. She LOVED the dishwasher and would always "help" with the dishes. I couldn't crop the floor out of this picture because I wanted to remember that flooring in their kitchen. It is the house I grew up in and they replaced the flooring a few years ago. Now that I am finally getting around to scrapping this picture, I wanted to remember that flooring! So silly, I know!

Thanks for visiting, as always!

1 comment:

  1. These are ALL BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those little trees on that first one!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete