Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pumpkin Pals


Just wanting to share the latest layout that I worked on... This seems to have taken me all week to actually complete, partly because it was a busy week at work, and partly because I couldn't find my Xyron refill. The Xyron is the most fabulous tool for sticking down those tiny letters for the title. I love that thing! It turns anything into a sticker! AWESOME! Lucky for me, my fabulous husband found my refills in the exact spot that I swear I checked 2 or 3 times. These pictures are of my youngest daughter, Taylor and my nephew, Brody at the pumpkin patch this past October. This year we went to a small patch in Fallbrook and had a great time! When I saw this pumpkin paper at the store, I knew I had to get it just for these pictures. I like the end result. I just folded the strips of paper behind the pumpkin that I cut out from the background paper to give it more dimension.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me more about the Xyron! You cut the letters out with your Cricut first? And then then Xyron puts stickie on them?

    The page is really cute.

    ReplyDelete